XLifter latest firmware
Firmware upgrade information:
The Xlifter is equipped with a wireless firmware update facility. New features can be added in the future. The control module is updated via a special built-in WiFi hotspot. The EAS unit firmware is updated consequently from the XLifter controller.
There are two firmware update methods:
1. Mobile APP upgrade: When you connect the mobile app, the XLifter firmware version is checked automatically. If the app contains more recent firmware, an automatic upgrade is offered. This is an automatic, easy way for most common use.
2. Conventional manual update: Please watch the XLifter firmware upgrade video guide on youtube and see Chapter 8 of the XLifter user manual for specific details. The section below contains manual update firmware binaries.
What’s new in 1.05:
- New feature: Selectable default lift from -15 mm to +55 mm. Designed mainly for 32” and bigger tires users. New “Default lift” item in the service menu.
- Few minor UX polishments.
- Yep, that’s pretty it. Just a small add-on. If you don’t need this, you can skip this version.
- Not upgradable from mobile APP, only conventional manual update.
News in 1.04:
- New feature: ABS Sensor Recovery!
- New menu extras->Emergency->recovery options.
- RR MY2010-2012 car type does ignore the steering side (RHD/LHD) setting, “RHD Upside down” is forced instead. The XL EAS unit is mounted upside down in the vehicle boot.
- Conventional manual update only
News in 1.03:
- Refined experimental Range Rover L322 support.
- More car types – RR L322 2007-2009 and RR L322 2010-2012 added due to different height sensor orientation.
- Both via mobile APP & conventional manual update possible
News in 1.02:
- Improved math in the Trailer Assistant. Displayed tail lift values are now accurate.
- Support for trailer assistant for mobile application.
- Fixed “EAS communication error” bug in some older units.
- Refined Range Rover L322 support.
- Added support for firmware updates via the mobile APP.
- Massive rework in BT pairing routines – much more reliable now.
- Several minor UX (user interface) improvements.
News in 1.01:
- Trailer assist feature.
- Initial support for RR L322 2007 car type.
- Several user interface (UX) improvements.
News in 1.00:
- New feature: Compressor temperature monitoring (X2 models only)
- Mobile APP support (applink, menu extras -> connect app)
- Several UX improvements & internal cleanup